Application for the outreach program of the Düssel Cup 2024
Dear LGBTIQ athletes in Europe,
This year, the Düssel Cup is once again offering an outreach program. It is aimed at interested members of the LGBTIQ community who would like to take part in the Düssel Cup but have little or no support in their home country with regard to their sexual orientation or identity, as they are discriminated against by state regulations and/or society – primarily in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe.
We can support your participation and offer you the following:
– Free participation in a sport
– At least low-cost accommodation for the tournament weekend
– Participation in a special reception hosted by the mayor of the city (Friday, 22.03. from 5 p.m.)
– Support with visa matters
– Further benefits
Donations are available for this purpose, but the budget is limited. If you would like to participate, please send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following content:
– Name, age, orientation/identity, city, country
– Sport of participation
– Application as an individual, pair or team
– Club/group if applicable
– Visa support required
– Further support required
– Reasons / background for your application.
Please send your application by February 14th at the latest, the earlier the better. We will get back to you in any case.
See you soon.
Dirk, on behalf of the Outreach Team